Project Manager for Northwest Region, Battambang
Hagar is an international organization committed to the recovery and empowerment of women and children who are victims of human rights abuse; particularly domestic violence, human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
Our Mission: Whatever it takes for as long as it takes to restore a broken life!
Hagar Cambodia is now looking for a passionate, qualified and competitive candidate to fulfill a vacant position of “Project Manager for Northwest Region” based in Battambang.
MAIN SCOPES OF WORK
- Lead multidisciplinary, mobile team of social service providers and office staff in satellite office to effectively and efficiently provide quality service to clients in community
- Oversee site operations and project activities, identifying and implementing appropriate programmatic and operational change to support effective and efficient service delivery
- Supervise and train case managers according to Hagar case management standards
- Supervise the work of counselor, client relations officer, and office support staff
- Identify staff training needs and support their work skills and professional development
- Create annual work plan and project budgets; monitor project activities, outputs, and expenditures; adjust team’s workflow and administrative operations; promote fiscal responsibility
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with other internal projects/teams and key stakeholders and local service providers to improve regional response to client needs
- Provide capacity building trainings with local duty bearers and other stakeholders
- Advocate effectively and persuasively on behalf of clients at specified government, NGO and other stakeholder meetings as a Hagar representative
- Provide project information (e.g. mid-year reports and case studies) as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in social work or related fields
- Ability to hire, coach, and mentor staff
- High levels of attention to detail and quality
- Good Khmer and English speaking and writing skills
- Excellent networker and partnership builder
- Significant experience in Case Management/Social work
- Experience working traumatized women and children
- Solves problems, takes initiative, and make decisions independently
- The capacity to listen, encourage, give advice and correction
- A willingness to learn from situations and others, strong team player flexible and patient
- Integrity, transparency and honesty in all aspects (use of money, time, resources and relationships).
Interested applicants should submit your CV, cover letter and application form to Hagar through the contact details below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and notified of the outcome of their application.
Address: #19, St. 57, Sangkat Boeng Kengkang I, Khan Chamkarmorn, P.O Box 1521, PP, Cambodia
Tel: (855)23 211 961 / Fax: (855)23 211 964
Application form is available at: www.hagarinternational.org/employment
Closing date: 18 April 2014 at 4:30pm
*Candidates with the attached Hagar’s application form are highly recommended