Chief Technology Officer
Hagar is an international Christian organisation dedicated to the protection, recovery, and community reintegration of women and children who have survived human rights abuses, particularly human trafficking, sexual exploitation, and domestic violence. Hagar was established in Cambodia in 1994 and expanded into Afghanistan in 2008 and Vietnam in 2009. A growing network of support offices exist in developed countries (US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore); each exists with the core mission of supporting Hagar’s work overseas.
- Ensure the availability and viability of enterprise-wide services
- Ensure that Hagar equipment and services are properly managed
- Define network requirements for information sharing across offices
- Define requirements and implementation plans for enterprise-wide software/system purchase and/or development
- Provide leadership in selection of appropriate Information Technology solution to promote organisational growth and efficiency
- Provide leadership in defining appropriate vendors and solutions for enterprise-wide service and software
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor or Postgraduate’s Degree in IT/management Information systems or a similar area. Characteristics and skills:
- Ten years of IT industry experience in infrastructure, systems and/or management
- Previous NFP or NGO experience a plus
- Fluent in both written and spoken in English
- Strong capacity building and interpersonal skills
- Experience with virtualisation and SaaS solutions particularly SalesForce
- Strong understanding of Social Network tools especially Yammer, Facebook and Twitter
- Good problem solving skills, flexibility and attention to detail
- Personal passion and commitment to Hagar’s mission
For more information or to apply:
Please submit your resume, a cover letter, and the names and contact information of three professional references to Hagar at email@example.com. Please also provide responses to these three questions:
What is your motivation for applying for this position?
What is your international experience and how do you function in an international context?
How do you plan to ensure your financial and personal well-being while living in Phnom Penh?.
Note: A criminal background check will be required. For more information about Hagar, please visit www.hagarsingapore.org.
Application deadline:31 January 2014