Company Secretary, Hagar International
Hagar is an international organization committed to the recovery and empowerment of women and children who are victims of human rights abuse; particularly domestic violence, human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
Our Mission: Whatever it takes, for as long as it takes, to restore a broken life.
Hagar International is now looking for a passionate and qualified candidate to fulfill the vacant position as “Company Secretary” for Hagar International based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
MAIN SCOPES OF WORK
- Responsible for maintaining a schedule for the Hagar International Board (and subcommittees), Hagar Social Enterprise Group, and any support offices requiring assistance from time to time. Coordinates each meeting, either online or via conference call, or arrangements for in-person meetings.
- Prepare Board documentation, ensuring effective archiving and file sharing.
- Develop, maintain, and improve compliance monitoring systems and assist Hagar boards and executives in compliance.
- Assist Hagar International in reviewing a range of legal matters.
- Maintain a monitoring system for Hagar’s strategic framework which monitor Hagar’s performance against ts strategic goals and is an important tool for the CEO and HI Board in providing oversight to Hagar’s entities.
- Required to provide other executive assistance to HI’s CEO, Chair and Director’s in exercising their governance responsibilities.
- Experience in working with international executives.
- Professional qualification in Law or Accounting
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Good computer skills and ability to adopt to new technologies.
- Commitment to Hagar’s values and mission.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to learn new skills
Interested applicants should submit your resume, cover letter, and application form to Hagar through contact details below.
Closing date: until position is filled
*Candidates with the attached Hagar’s application form are highly recommended